Overlooked your Android device’s lock screen pattern or secret pass? All things considered, if you have a Google record set up on the device, then it’s anything but difficult to recoup/arrangement another PIN. Nonetheless, on the off chance that you didn’t have a Google record set up on the device OR you don’t recollect your Google account certifications to recover another PIN, then just Bypass Pattern lock.
XDA user Honestly Annoying simply posted a not half bad trap that you can use to sidestep the lock screen security PIN, Password, Pattern or Fingerprint on any Android device running on Android 5.0/5.1 Lollipop and Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow discharges.
Be that as it may, there is a pre-imperative for this to work. You should have USB troubleshooting empowered on your device. If not, a custom recovery like TWRP will be required with the goal that we can issue ADB directions to the device using a PC.
How to Bypass Pattern lock on Android
- We have to issue ADB directions to the device. For this, you ought to either have USB troubleshooting empowered or boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Configure ADB on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to PC.
- Open a command window on the PC and issue the accompanying directions (one-by-one):
- adb devices
- adb shell
- album information/framework
- rm locksettings.db
- rm locksettings.db-shm
- Reboot device and the lock screen security will be expelled from device.