If you have an Android TV Box and you need to redesign its firmware then you need to utilize a flash tool called Amlogic USB Burning Tool. Alongside the redesigning, this USB Burning apparatus accompanies every one of the keys to fix “Get Key Failed” mistakes. This instrument will solely take a shot at any Windows PC. It will update Amlogic based Android TV boxes that have .img firmware.
In this post, we present to you the Amlogic USB Burning instrument and furthermore reveal to you how you can update the firmware of the Android TV Box. You can discover the download link and installation control underneath. For the most part, Android TV boxes have firmware files with .img augmentations. It’s very different than other firmware files that have various files.
V2.1.6 1. Improve the number of bytes read at a time 2. Improve the processing of Secureboot
What You Need:
- Connect your Android TV Box to PC
- Power on The TV should with the power adapter
- This USB tool only supports on Windows PC
How to Use Amlogic USB Burning Tool:
- Download Amlogic USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6 (8.56 MB).
- Concentrate the file and run the setup_v2.1.6 file to install the apparatus.
- Start the USB_Burning_Tool.
- Click on File->Import image and choose your specific .img firmware for your Amlogic device.
- Ensure that your Amlogic device is fueled off, with the USB OTG port connected to your PC. Use a toothpick to press the recovery button, and force the device. The USB consuming apparatus ought to naturally distinguish your device.
- Now click on the ‘Start’ button to continue with the firmware update which should most recent a few minutes.
You can use Amlogic USB Burning Tool to flash firmwares from a Windows PC to Android devices fueled by Amlogic processors.