LG is at long last revealing the much anticipated Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for the 2014 lead from the Korean maker, the LG G3.
The update is seeking the global LG G3 D855 variation first, and @utoprime over Twitter has effectively shared full KDZ firmware for the update alongside TWRP recovery flashable System, Modem and Boot for the Marshmallow firmware.
The LG G3 Marshmallow update is accompanying programming rendition 30B. You can either snatch the full KDZ firmware at the download link beneath and flash it physically using our nitty-gritty well-ordered guide (likewise linked underneath).
IF you don’t approach a PC and would prefer to like to install the LG G3 Marshmallow update by means of TWRP recovery, then fortunately for you, auto prime, has likewise bundled the update into TWRP recovery flashable speeds with the independent framework, modem and boot segment zips.
Notwithstanding the framework, modem and boot allotments from the G3 Marshmallow 30B firmware, you likewise need to flash the most recent Sharpening MOD by Skin1980 by means of the recovery to get Marshmallow running on your G3.
Get the custom recovery flashable LG G3 Marshmallow ROM files from the link beneath and adhere to the basic installation directions.
Also See: Android 6.0 Marshmallow Root Explained!
Download LG G3 Marshmallow ROM files
Note: The files below are to be flashed using a custom recovery like TWRP.
- LG G3 Marshmallow 30B System (.zip)
- Download LG G3 Marshmallow 30B Modem (.zip)
- LG G3 Marshmallow 30B Boot (.zip)
- Download LG G3 Sharpening MOD fix (.zip)
- Download and transfer all the Marshmallow ROM files from the links above to your LG G3. Remember the Sharpening MOD fix, it’s important too.
- Boot into TWRP recovery and make a backup of your boot, framework, information, and efs.
- Play out a Factory reset from the recovery.
If you’re running a completely stock Lollipop firmware (without root). You may skirt the manufacturing plant reset.
- Now flash the System, Modem and Boot compress files. That you transferred to your G3 in Step 1 above by means of the TWRP recovery Install menu.
- Flash the Sharpening MOD, and select any dimension of honing when inquired. It’s necessitated that you do this.
- Reboot your G3.
- That’s it in a nutshell. Your LG G3 should now run Android 6.0 Marshmallow 30B update. Good health!