Android 5.0 Lollipop update was a standout amongst the most component full update among all. What’s more, a standout amongst the most commended highlight from Lollipop was the presentation of Camera2API with manual controls for Focus, Exposure, Aperture, and so on. DSLR like stuff for your Android device’ camera.
Sound astounding, isn’t that so? Be that as it may, sadly, most Android producers avoided from actualizing the camera2api in their Lollipop update. Reason? Equipment similarity. In any case, you, I and the entire Android people group know that isn’t completely valid.
Most Android devices (even the spending ones) can deal with the camera2api highlights. If you’re running Android 5.0 Lollipop (or higher) on your Android device and have root get to, empowering camer2api and its manual camera control highlights is simple.
All you need to do to enable Camera2API is to add the persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1 line to your device’s build.prop file and complete a reboot. You’ll have camera2api and its highlights empowered on your device. To utilize the new camera highlights, install a camera app from the Play Store with camer2api support (like Camera FV-5).
Note: Enabling camera2api may break the stock camera app on your device. You’ll require a substitute camera app like Camera FV-5 to use the device’ camera and the new highlights from Camera2API.
How to Enable Camera2API on Android
- Download/install BuildProp Editor app from the Play Store to your Android device.Price: Free+
- Open BuildProp Editor app and tap the alter symbol on the top bar.
- Your build.prop file will open, look down to the reality on the file » and include a different line persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1.
- Tap the spare symbol on the top bar once you’ve added the persist.camera.HAL3.enabled=1 line to the build.prop file.
When it requests root access, GRANT it.
- Reboot your device.
- Download/install Camera FV-5 or comparable app with Camera2API support from the Play Store.
That is it. Appreciate DSLR like camera controls on your Android device with the recently discovered forces of Camera2API.