It hasn’t been 24 hours of Moto G 2015’s authentic declaration, and the gadget is as of now transporting to the individuals who didn’t recoil a second prior putting in a request when the telephone propelled. And today we get to show you How to Boot into Moto G 2015 Recovery Mode.
We get it won’t take over seven days for the Moto G 2015 to get TWRP recovery for itself. The gadget is effectively bootloader unlockable, so advancement will be fast.
Regardless, if you’ve thought about how to boot Moto G 2015 into Recovery Mode, underneath are brisk directions to do as such.
Moto G 2015 Recovery Mode
- Power off your device.
- Hold “Volume Down + Power” for somewhere around 3 seconds and after that discharge the buttons. You’ll boot into bootloader mode.
- Now Use Volume down key to feature “Recovery” on the bootloader menu, and afterward press Volume Up key to choose and boot into recovery mode.
If you’ve stock recovery installed, you may see an Android with “no command” composed on-screen. Press and hold “Power button” and after that hit the “Volume Up” key to see the stock Android recovery.
Another method: ADB & Fastboot
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. For help, use this link.
- Empower USB debugging:
- Go to settings » About device » and tap “Build number” Seven/Ten times. This will Enable Developer options.
- Now go to Settings » Developer options » and search for “USB debugging” options, tick the checkbox beside it.
- Associate your telephone to PC and open an order window on the PC.
- Now boot Moto G 2015 into Recovery mode by issuing the accompanying direction:
adb reboot recovery
Check your device screen, if it requests “Allow USB debugging“, acknowledge it by choosing OK/Yes.