If you have Amazon Prime membership and want to Cancel the membership, you can do so at any time. It is quite simple. Read on to learn how to cancel it. This article explains that in detail so that Amazon Prime members can end their membership in case they are not satisfied with the deal. But it is worth mentioning that Amazon Prime is an excellent business that allows you to access various benefits, such as Amazon. Video, instant music, turn on the library and more, apart from the most useful free shipping of two days and one day whenever possible. And, with all this, membership is available for a minimum fee of $ 10.99 / month or $ 99 / year.
If you want to end the membership, you can do so at any time. It is quite simple. Read on to learn how to cancel the Amazon Prime membership.
Method to cancel the Amazon Prime membership
This is a step-by-step process. Just follow the steps below:
- First, users are required to log in to their main Amazon account providing the necessary details, such as user identification and password.
- Then, move the mouse in the upper right corner that shows your name and then continue to select the “your Prime membership” option in the drop-down menu.
- Then you will be redirected to the main page of the membership account that includes all the benefits of the Prime member. The left side of the page includes all your membership information, while the section below will offer a button that says “End your Prime membership.” Select that
- Again, you will be directed to a different page that includes several buttons, such as ‘Finish now’. ‘Finish on a specific date’ and ‘Keep the current plan’. Now, if you want your membership to end automatically at the beginning of the current billing period. Select the option that has a date that indicates when the main benefits will end. But, if you want to end the Amazon Prime membership at this time, click on the “Finish now” button. This option will make you eligible for a refund based on usage and time remaining. However, the third option, “keep the current plan” will take you to the membership account page in case you want to choose something else. That’s. Your Amazon Prime membership will be over.
Those who are under Amazon Prime’s free trial period and wish to finalize it before they automatically become paid members, that is also possible and this is explained below.
Method to finish the Amazon Prime free trial:
- First, log in to the Amazon prime account by providing your user ID and password.
- Next, select your Prime membership in the drop-down menu by placing the mouse over your name in the upper right corner of the page.
- A new page will open where you must click on the “Do not continue” button. That’s.
Although you decided not to continue with the free trial version. You can enjoy the main benefits until the end date of your free trial period. And the date will appear on the left side of the Manage Your Primary Subscription page.
Notice: Once you cancel Amazon’s Prime membership, your Amazon account will remain there and you will be considered a customer. Therefore, in case you wish to re-register as a primary member again in the future. You will not be entitled to enjoy the free trial version, as this is only for subscribers for the first time.
See also: How to Install Xposed on OnePlus 3