Despite the fact that the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are waterproof gadgets yet you can never underestimate a producer’s words. There are a bunch number of client cases (counting of S7 clients) where water damaged the said waterproof gadgets.
If you think your Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge has been water damaged yet you’re not certain beyond a shadow of a doubt about it, there’s a simple method to verify it. It’s an industry standard practice to put Liquid Damage Indicators (LDI) on cell phones to decide whether it’s water harmed. This LDI has put someplace within and is positioned as needs be to fit with the equipment plan, so it fluctuates with every gadget.
On the Galaxy S7 an S7 Edge, water harm pointer is set underneath the MicroSD/SIM card plate. Look at the picture beneath:
Step by step instructions to Check Water Damage on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Take out the MicroSD/SIM card plate from your S7.
- Look cautiously inside the territory where SIM plate was embedded. You’ll see a little white square with red prints over it. It’s your LDI sticker (see picture below): If the shade of Liquid Damage Indicator sticker is anything different from the picture appeared, then your S7 is to be sure fluid/water harmed.
Also See: Blu Marshmallow Update Release Date
How to Fix Water Damaged Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
To fix a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge harmed by water, you attempt the accompanying tips:
- Turn off your Galaxy S7, place it in a rice sack for 3-4 days.
- Submerge your Galaxy S7 in 99% liquor (isopropyl liquor). Look at the video underneath:
- Try putting your phone in a dedicated phone drying kit.
These are only a few hints we know to fix water harmed phone. Expectation these work to fix your Galaxy S7/S7 Edge