An Android device is eligible for this easy Root method. When you have an unlockable Bootloader plus a custom recovery of the Device. All you need to do is follow the guide below to Flash SuperSU using TWRP recovery and Root any Android Device.
SuperSU is a Superuser permission manager for Android that offers the possibility of using root applications on rooted mobile phones. If you have rooted your device, you have probably used (or used) it to give permissions and freely access the memory of the device. It is even possible to update the computer’s firmware without losing root.
Also read: Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow Gapps
Grab the latest SuperSU file from the link below and follow the instructions on how to flash it using TWRP recovery.
[Note: We keep Updating the SuperSU file so feel free to bookmark the page for latest and Updated Super SU files]
Download SuperSU v2.82 SR5 (.zip)
How to Flash SuperSU zip via TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download link above to your device’s storage.
- Then Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to begin the flashing process.
- In the End, Select Reboot System Option after SuperSU is done installing.
Congratulations! You are done rooting your device. Look for the SuperSU app in app drawer.
To verify root access, you can download this Root Checker app from Play Store.