Xposed has developed to end up as valuable as having root access was once on Android. What’s more, the inconvenience Lollipop put on Xposed has been stressing for various clients, yet fortunately Xposed is currently getting increasingly more good with Lollipop, it even keeps running on the latest 5.1 updates on Moto X 2013.
All things considered, not at all like the Moto X 2013, we’re are still on Android 5.0.2 on the LG G2. Be that as it may, fortunately, you can introduce Xposed on your G2 running 5.0.2 at this point. The procedure isn’t as basic as simply introducing Xposed installer .apk document, yet you’ll be requiring a custom recuperation to streak a few fixes and even expel some of the frameworks LG applications which may strife with Xposed. How about we begin.
- Xposed Installer 3.0 alpha (.apk)
- Download Xposed v65 SDK21 ARM (.zip)
- Xposed helper (.zip)
- Xposed Uninstaller (.zip)
Install Xposed Framework on LG G2 running Android 5.0.2
Root and custom recuperation (TWRP, best) required
- Download and move all the 4 records connected above to your device
- Introduce the XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha4.apk record on your gadget.
- Boot into TWRP recuperation and blaze the Xposed Helper.zip record first. It’ll evacuate the clashing LG applications (LG Quick cover and LG Weather) from your gadget.
- Presently streak the xposed-v65-sdk21-arm.zip record.
- Complete a “Clear dalvik/cache” subsequent to blazing the document above and after that reboot your device
There’s nothing more to it. You should have learned how to Install Xposed Framework on LG G2!
- If you keep running into bootloop or power close issues on a few framework applications, at that point that is an issue and you ought to uninstall Xposed now:
- Download and move the xposed-uninstaller-arm.zip to your device (overlook If you previously did in Step 1 above).
- Boot into Recovery mode and glimmer the xposed-uninstaller-arm.zip document.
- Wipe store and dalvik reserve.
- Reboot device