SIM Unlock Galaxy S6 can be a far cry if your variation has bolted bootloader and can’t be rooted yet, fortunately, we’ve PingPong Root that works even on the AT&T and Verizon Galaxy S6 variations which accompany bolted bootloader. Nonetheless, that is restricted to the OE2 firmware update, if you’ve OE3 or any further updates installed on your gadget then PingPong would likely not work for you.
For Galaxy S6 variations which accompany an opened bootloader yet are bearer bolted can without much of a stretch be rooted with CF Auto Root instrument by Chainfire. Rooting is a pre-essential for SIM opening Galaxy S6 using the methods talked about underneath if your Galaxy S6 variation couldn’t be rooted then the instruments examined beneath would not work for you. So, let us go beneath and see how you can SIM Unlock Galaxy S6.
Step 1: Root your Galaxy S6
Root method 1: PingPong Root
- Download PingPing Root APK file.
- Install PingPong Root apk on your Galaxy S6. It may request that you install SuperSU also nearby. Do it.
- Open PingPong Root app and hit the “Get root!” button. The app will start handling and if it’s effectively rooted your gadget, you’ll get “It is prescribed to reboot your gadget NOW” prompt.
- Reboot your Galaxy S6 and verify root access using this app.
Root method 2: CF Auto Root
- Download CF-Auto-Root for your gadget from the links above and extricate the .compress file on your PC once it’s downloaded.
- Open Odin 3.10.6 on your PC.
- Boot your Galaxy S6 into Download mode:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a couple of moments until you see a notification screen.
- Press Volume Up on the notification screen to acknowledge it and boot into Download mode.
- When your S6 is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB link. The Odin window on PC ought to identify the device and demonstrate an “Additional!!” message.
- Now click on the PDA/AP tab on Odin window and select the CF-Auto-Root (.tar.md5) file from the files you separated in Step 1.
Note: DON’T plays with some other alternatives on the screen. You’re just required to connect your Galaxy S6 and select the CFAR file in PDA tab.
- Snap the Start button on Odin and sit tight for it to complete the procedure. When it has completed effectively, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Your device will naturally reboot when Odin is finished with its activity. You would then be able to disconnect your Galaxy S6 and your gadget will be rooted.
Step 2: SIM Unlock
- Download both the apk files gave above to your Galaxy S6.
- Addition the GSM SIM card that you need to use.
- Install GTv3.1.5.apk file (idone app)
- Install GTUpdate2_v3.1.8.apk file.
- Open the idone app and tap SIM UICC Unlock. When done, reboot your Galaxy S6.
- Now go to Settings > Mobile systems > Network mode > and select GSM/UMTS.
You should now have a signal on your Galaxy S6 and it ought to be prepared to make calls.