If there are any gadgets on the market which are as fun as Nexus gadgets seem to be, then it’s the OnePlus One and the as of late propelled OnePlus 2. Not exclusively are these gadgets performing, but at the same time are all around well disposed for installing outsider custom ROMs, Kernels, MODs, and so on. All gratitude to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 2.
OnePlus 2 bootloader can be opened effectively by means of Fastboot, along these lines to Nexus gadgets. Only one line of order “fastboot oem open” and voilà! Your OnePlus 2 bootloader will be opened.
Be that as it may, you may need to set up a bit for it. OnePlus 2 ships with Lollipop out of the case, so it’ll likely component the “Production line reset security” which cripples Fastboot tasks as long as OEM opening is killed in the Developer alternatives on the gadget. No stresses however, it’s only a flip that you can switch and empower OEM open on your OnePlus 2.
How about we begin.
Just so you know, opening the bootloader won’t void the guarantee on your OnePlus 2. This was affirmed by a OnePlus delegate. Good wishes!
OnePlus 2 Bootloader Unlock
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. For assistance, use this link.
- Empower OEM open and USB debugging:
- Go to Settings » About Phone » and tap “Build number” Seven/Ten times. This will enable Developer options on your OnePlus 2.
- Now go to Settings » Developer options» and search for “Enable OEM Unlock” alternative, tick the checkbox beside it.
- In agreement, additionally, tick the USB debugging checkbox.
- Interface your device to PC and open an order window on the PC.
- Reboot your OnePlus 2 into Bootloader/Fastboot mode by issuing the accompanying order:
adb reboot bootloader
- Check your device’s screen, if it requests “Allow USB debugging“, acknowledge it by choosing OK/Yes.
- When it is booted into Bootloader mode, issue the accompanying order to at last open bootloader on your OnePlus 2:
fastboot oem unlock
- This will open the bootloader on your OnePlus 2 and furthermore totally wipe your telephone while doing that. So ensure you backup everything significant on your gadget before opening the bootloader.
- Once the bootloader is opened, your OnePlus 2 will consequently reboot. In the event that it requests bootloader open consent on the gadget, acknowledge it.
That’s it in a nutshell. Your OnePlus 2 bootloader ought to be opened now and you can install/flash a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM on it