Update (24th August 2016): Official TWRP recovery now accessible for Galaxy Note 7 International (N930F, N930FD) and Korean (N930S, N930L and N930K) variations. Have a sense of security to flash them to your Galaxy Note 7. Download links updated.
It has just been a long time since Samsung declared the Galaxy Note 7 and we as of now have an informal TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0 fabricate prepared to be flashed on the device.
On account of WolfW over at xda, the Galaxy Note 7 TWRP recovery is now accessible for anybody to download and flash it to their Note 7 devices running on Exynos processors with the accompanying model numbers: N930F, N930FD, N930S, N930L, and N930K.
Snatch the Note 7 TWRP recovery work for your device model from the download link underneath and essentially adhere to the directions to get the recovery installed.
How to Install TWRP on Galaxy Note 7
- Unzip the Odin 3.12.3 .compress file and run/open Odinv3.12.3.exe file from the separated files on your PC.
- Enable OEM unlock on your Note 7:
- Go to Settings » About phone » and tap “Build number” multiple times to empower “Developer Options”.
- Return to primary Settings page, look to the base and choose “Developer Options” from there.
- Under Developer choices, search for “OEM unlock” checkbox/switch and ensure you Check it or turn it ON.
- Boot your device into Download mode:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a couple of moments until you see a notification screen.
- Press Volume Up on the notification screen to acknowledge it and boot into Download mode.
- When your device is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB link. The Odin window on PC ought to recognize the device and demonstrate an “Additional!!” message.
- Now click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the TWRP recovery .tar.md5 file that you downloaded for your device.
- Note: DON’T plays with some other choices on the screen. You’re just required to connect your device and select the TWRP recovery .tar file in the AP tab.
- Snap the Start button on Odin and hang tight for it to complete the procedure. When it has completed effectively, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Your device will consequently reboot when Odin is finished flashing. You would then be able to disconnect your device.
How to boot Galaxy Note 7 into TWRP recovery
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume Up” buttons for a couple of moments and when you see your device’ logo on-screen, discharge three buttons by and large. Your device will boot into TWRP recovery.
After booting into TWRP recovery just because you’ll be approached to permit framework modifications. If you swipe right and permit it, then ensure you flash the SuperSU zip preceding rebooting to the framework or else your device will bootloop as TWRP would have activated dm-verity.
You can get the most recent SuperSU zip and directions to flash SuperSU from TWRP from the link underneath: