While it is knowledge of many Android Nougat has reached the Nexus devices and the LG V20 officially, and as it reaches other devices we are familiar with this new improvement of Android Nougat. Also, many developers are working so that their applications, Roms and Mods can be functional in this new version, and such is the case of the Android4Viper, which will help us improve the sound of your devices with Android Nougat 7.0.
How to install the Android4Viper Mod on Android Nougat
Some see this aspect of the sound like something normal, but for others, they prefer to have an acceptable and improved sound on their Android device. This time I do not want to pass this news, and I want to share it with all our faithful followers.
And today we bring you perhaps the best Mod with which we can improve the sound of our device running Android Nougat.
As points of great importance, the first thing we have to consider is that our device should have Android Nougat, have root access and finally an advanced recovery, such as TWRP Recovery because this Mod is installed by an advanced recovery.
Note: The ViPER4Android files and installation instructions shared on this page might also work for Lollipop and Marshmallow releases of Android.
Grab the recovery flashable ViPER4Android 126.96.36.199 zip file from the download link below and follow the quick instructions to get it working on your Android Nougat device.
How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat
- Make sure you’re rooted and have TWRP recovery installed on your device.
└ For help, follow our guide on How to Root Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Download the ViPER4Android_188.8.131.52_guitardedhero.zip file from the download button above and transfer it your device’ internal storage.
- Boot into TWRP recovery and install/flash theViPER4Android_184.108.40.206_guitardedhero.zip file to your device.
- Reboot phone.
- Download/install a root file explorer app (we recommend ES File Explorer).
└ On ES File Explorer, swipe-in from left and turn on Root explorer feature. And don’t forget to grant root access when asked.
- Now using your root explorer app, go to /vendor/etc/ directory on the device and rename audio_effects.conf to audio_effects.conf.bak.
- Open ViPER4Android FX app on your phone (it installed when you flashed the zip file in step 3 above).
- You’ll get a notification to install V4A driver. Select YES.
- It’ll take some time to install V4A driver, and while doing so it might even look like it’s stuck but you don’t worry. It’s doing its job and will finish soon.
└ If Android gives an error that the app has stuck/stopped. Be sure to select the wait option, don’t force close it.
- Once you get the Driver installed message on the screen, reboot your device.
That’s all. Enjoy ViPER4Android music MOD on your Android device running on Nougat.