Cell phones of today have turned out to be so much fit and incredible that (actually) you needn’t bother with custom ROMs any longer for boosting gadget’ execution. The OnePlus 3 includes an enormous 6GB RAM. Also, if you get root and install Xposed on OnePlus 3 on it, it’s more power than you could request.
Xposed framework has become the most cherished component for Android gadgets with root get to. It’s astounding to perceive what Xposed modules could accomplish. From utility highlights to unraveling issues with Android, it does as such much assistance.
If you’ve rooted your OnePlus 3, and are hoping to make the most out of it, installing Xposed framework is the thing that you ought to do. We should begin..
Before you install Xposed framework, ensure you reinforcement all your significant information, including music, photographs, recordings, archives, and so forth to your PC or elsewhere protected.
- Download Xposed Framework zip for OnePlus 3 (v85, sdk23, arm64)
- Download Xposed Installer 3.0 alpha 4 (apk)
Instructions to Install Xposed on OnePlus 3
- Install TWRP and Root your OnePlus 3.
- Download both the Framework zip and Installer apk to your OnePlus 3.
- Boot your OP3 into TWRP recovery and take a full reinforcement of your present framework (discretionary).
- Flash the Xposed framework zip using the install alternative from TWRP recovery.
- Reboot your OnePlus 3.
- Sideload (physically install) the Xposed Installer apk file we downloaded previously.
- Initiate Xposed modules.
Enjoy the power of Xposed on your device.