Today is the day ya all LG v10 users have been hanging tight for! User rudi666 over at xda has quite recently discharged an informal form of TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0 for the LG V10 H960A (European).
Installing TWRP on LG V10 H960A is entirely simple since LG authoritatively underpins bootloader opening on the device. All you need is a PC, an information link and ADB/Fastboot arrangement, and you’re ready.
For the unknown, TWRP recovery allows you play out a large group of cool/useful things on your devices, such as taking full reinforcement of your device’ framework (with apps + information), flash custom MODs, ROMs, and a lot more stuff.
We should begin..
How to Install LG V10 TWRP Recovery
- Unlock bootloader on your LG V10.
- On your LG V10, go to Settings > About phone > and tap Build number multiple times to enable Developer options.
- Return to Settings > select Developer options > enable USB debugging and OEM unlock.
- Pursue this link: How to Install TWRP Recovery through Fastboot.
- There’s nothing more to it. Enjoy TWRP recovery on your LG V10.
How to Boot LG V10 into Recovery Mode
- Turn off your LG V10.
- Hold Power and Volume Down button together and soon as you see the LG logo, release the buttons for a minute and afterward press hold both the buttons again until you see the TWRP recovery screen.