Oppo Reno 2 Support Snapdragon 730G SoC, 4,000mAh Battery; Colour Options Confirmed Ahead of Launch
The company has as of now affirmed that the Oppo Reno 2 is set to launch next week. And the phone will be powered by the Snapdragon 730G SoC, and support VOOC 3.0 flash charge technology. Because the phone has already been confirmed in the past as it is supporting quad rear cameras and 20X zoom as well. So, the company has gone ahead and confirmed quite a few details about the upcoming phone, including color options.
Oppo Reno 2 Specifications:
The Oppo Reno 2 is now confirmed to support
- A 6.55-inch AMOLED Panoramic notch-less display.
- With 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- 93.1 percent screen to body ratio.
- Snapdragon 730G octa-core SoC.
- Paired with 8GB RAM.
- 256GB Internal storage.
- Packs a 4,000mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge 3.0 support.
- Supports a USB Type-C port for connectivity.
- it will be available in two colour options – Such as Ocean Blue and Luminous Black.
- It will have a dedicated Neural Processing Unit (NPU).
- To enhance different modes such as Ultra Dark Mode and Bokeh Mode.
- The Oppo Reno 2 will be supply with anti-cheat extensions.
- Optimised Wi-Fi and 25 percent faster graphic rendering as compared to the predecessor.
Key Specs For Gamers
The phone integrates
- Game Boost 3.0,
- Game Assistant,
- HDR10 gaming support for better game play experience.
- It have a 3D curved glass back panel with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- It features an in-display fingerprint sensor 3.0.
- With the latest G3 optical sensor fingerprint unlocking technology.
All of the above details are by Oppo itself, in front of the Reno 2 launching in different countries. As the phone will continue to support its shark-fin style pop-up mechanism for the selfie camera.
Most of the details match with the TENAA listing leaked as of now. So the listing suggests that the Reno 2 will run
- On Android Pie,
- Have microSD card support for storage expansion,
- The quad rear camera setup
- A 48-megapixel primary sensor,
- 13-megapixel secondary sensor,
- 8-megapixel tertiary sensor,
- A 2-megapixel quaternary sensor.
- A 16-megapixel selfie camera,
- The dimensions measure at 160×74.3×9.5mm for selfie camera,
- The phone weighs 189 grams.