A standout amongst the most beautiful element on Android 6.0 Marshmallow is that you can SD Card as Internal storage on your gadget. Which means the framework will verify and receive the SD card as its own and consequently lift all confinements as to access from apps, and in particular, it’ll totally shift the app storage trouble on interior storage to the SD card.
This likewise makes your SD card secure and attaches it to your gadget as it were. When you position your outside SD card as inside storage on Marshmallow, it must be used on a similar gadget then. To use it on different gadgets, a configuration will be required, which guarantees the security of your information on the SD card.
What’s more, for super spending gadgets like Android One devices. Which accompany inside storage as low as 4GB, it understands the low storage issue as it enables the framework to install apps on SD card straightforwardly (when embraced as inner) with complete information and obb files.
Also See: Is Turbo/Fast Charge Bad for Battery?
Obviously, this component has no use for gadgets with no SD card support. Yet Android One and numerous different gadgets with SD card bolster will locate this extremely useful. That is to verify their SD card information and expand inside storage capacity.
How to Use SD Card as Internal Storage on Android
- Go to gadget “Settings” > select “Storage”.
- Select your SD Card > tap the three-speck menu on upper right corner > and select “Settings” from there.
- Select “Format as Internal” > and afterward “Erase and Format” on the following screen.
- Your SD Card will now be designed as inside storage.
- Reboot your device.
- This is significant, else you may finish up baffled with issues like MTP not demonstrating SD card. Some apps not working appropriately, and so on.
There’s nothing more to it. Make the most of your all-inclusive inside storage and opportunity from low storage space issue.