Installing Xposed Framework is the best thing you could do on your rooted Android device. In any case, with each new Android update, it gets different to install Xposed structure.
LG G3 users who installed the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update to their devices as of late would identify with this truly simple as already working Xposed system couldn’t be installed on the device after the Marshmallow update.
Because of xpirt over at xda, you would now be able to install Xposed on your LG G3 running on Marshmallow update (30B) with the assistance of a little fix he made to add support for Xposed to G3 Marshmallow firmware.
Install Xposed on LG G3 Marshmallow ROM 30B
Note: To get this working, ensure you have a crisply flashed 30B firmware on your LG G3. If not, you’ll need to processing plant reset before flashing the fix by means of recovery.
- Download and transfer all files gave above to your LG G3.
- Boot into TWRP recovery and complete a production line reset.
- └ This is because we need a newly installed 30B firmware.
- From TWRP Install menu, flash the XposedSupport_D855-30b_xpirt.zip file that we transferred to the device in Step 1 above.
- Reboot device to the framework and let it boot totally.
- Now boot again into TWRP recovery and flash the Xposed structure file (xposed-v79-sdk23-arm.zip) from recovery.
- Reboot the device and install the Xposed Installer .apk file.
- That is it. Appreciate Xposed on your LG G3 running Marshmallow 30B update. Good wishes!